What is HUBbasic?
HUBbasic provides pay stub, W2 and other payroll related documents to your client's employees through an ESS portal. Documentation specific to HUBbasic will soon be added to this page, but in the meantime, check out the features of HUB, our robust ESS platform with additional features, like Onboarding and HR.
Browse by Topic
- Enabling HUB Apps (Formerly LOFT)
- HUB Employee Activation Walkthrough
- Accessing a Client's HUB or WorkforceHUB Account
- Payroll and Quarterly Report Delivery in HUB
- Where did the New Hire(s) menu item go?
- How do I remove a set of reports so that they no longer show up in report recipient's history?
- Reusing Company Codes in FileGuardian
- How do I see if a file I sent has been downloaded?
- How do I send a secure file to a non-HUB employee?
- How long can I access emails sent to me through FileGuardian?
- Pay Stubs are not showing in HUB (Execupay)
- Execupay - HUB Integration
- How to research missing employee pay stubs in HUB (Execupay)
- Execupay Report Delivery Set Up
- Historical Pay Stubs Not Posting for Some Employees (Execupay)
- End of Year: Delivering Employer ACA Reports to the Client (Millennium)
- End of Year: Delivering W2/1099s to Employees
- End of Year Training Slides and Templates
- How do I generate W2s in Execupay and get them to post to HUB?
- How to post a bonus check but suppress the email notification sent to the employee for a HUB client